Volunteers are always needed and welcome! Let us know which events you are interested in volunteering for by filling out the form below. We will contact you closer to the event to schedule your volunteer time slot. After the event, you are eligible to receive a certificate acknowledging the volunteer hours you worked. Clinical Ladder points will be awarded to CHRISTUS employees. Thank you for supporting the health of Southeast Texas through your volunteer efforts.
Check back for other opportunities that will be posted throughout the year.
Corporate and Organizational Volunteer Opportunities
Is your corporation or organization looking for ways to give back to the community? We need help with many 1-2 day and office based projects.
- Help out with one of ours or sponsor your own fundraising activities: sporting clay shoot, golf tournament, 5K run, etc.
- Collecting new toys for kids spending Christmas in the Hospital
- Contributing the contents and stuffing take home backpacks for patients, etc. with info and needed equipment like a BP cuff or scale
- Holding a drive for new baby items
- Stuff a cart – hold a drive to gather supplies for arts and crafts, puzzles, books for patients in the hospital and their families
- A work day in one of our gardens
- Comfort Food Program – Donate gift certificates for meals for families who are waiting on loved ones in ICU’s/Emergency Departments
- Craft Corner – sponsor a craft corner in waiting rooms throughout the hospital
- Sponsor and build elements of an outdoor physical rehabilitation area
- Create a cheer squad – sign cards, bring flowers, balloons, for distribution to long term patients
- Other longer term volunteer opportunities are available through the hospitals’ volunteer departments
These are only a few ideas for your company or group to get involved.